Partial list of WFWizard's features
- Accurate Forecasting of inbound call volumes, automatically executing and comparing more than 20 advanced algorithms (both time series and machine learning if applicable)
- Reliable agents staffing calculations using proprietary, improved Erlang C equations.
- Shift Design optimization using our intuitive GUI and optimization engine to find the best work shift design and the optimal number of agents to schedule for each shift.
- Agents Scheduling/Rostering using modern mathematical algorithms to schedule each agent to the best possible shifts in order to build the optimal schedule for the planned week.
- Breaks Scheduling: Automatic, optimized breaks scheduling to each shift/agent.
- "What-if" scenarios can be analyzed fast and accurately by changing every call center parameter, like the tradeoffs between service levels and staffing levels.
- Extensive reports and charts will keep you informed on every aspect of the system's results.
- Intuitive user interface: Wizard based, Excel "inspired" data management, extensive and intuitive help guiding the user step by step
Full List of WFMwizard's Features
Feature-Rich for Maximum Performance, Yet Simple to use
New Call Center Set up
- Extremely user friendly wizard based workflow for configuring a new call center in the system
- Intuitive and smart data import wizards for inserting historical data
- Excel "inspired" data management for co-working with your familiar environment
- Extensive help options and guidance walking the user step-by-step
Call volume Forecasting
- Advanced smoothing and time series forecasting algorithms for weekly calls volume prediction, applying more than 20 methods and automatically selecting the best one, by ranking 3 different statistical measures of goodness of fit.
- In the case of known attributes (variables) affecting daily call volumes, advanced machine learning algorithm can be applied to predict daily incoming calls, taking into account these variables that might include for example billing cycle's dates, sales campaigns, invoice delivery dates etc.
- Manual intervention options are available for correcting and fine tuning the automatic weekly, daily or specific time intervals predictions.
Agent Staffing Calculation
- Proprietary, modified Erlang C equations for more accurate calculations of required number of agents to be manned in each time interval, taking into account calls abandonment (and customer's patience).
- Automatic calculation of the actual number of available agents' shifts and shifts lengths for the planned week with comparison to the calculated agents' requirements for each time interval.
- Automatic calculation of agents' Full Time Equivalents (FTEs), both required and available, as part of the weekly planning process
- Expected Service level for planned week can be estimated automatically by the system, taking into account the actual agent hours available and customer's patience
- Different AHT (average handling times) and SL (service levels) can be applied to different hours of the planned week (for example, longer AHT at nights) or shorter SL during weekends.
Shift Scheduling Optimization
- WFMwizard's Intuitive GUI and Optimization Engine will help you find the best work shift design and the optimal number of agents to schedule in each shift in order to meet (or minimize the deviation from) the forecasted agents requirements for each time interval (hour, half hour, etc.).
- Quality metrics of the current shift design for each day of the week are presented.
- Modern mathematical algorithms assign each agent to the most appropriate shifts each week in order to build the optimal schedule/roster for the planned week.
- The schedules are based on individual agent constraints, availability and preferences and optimizes the use of your agent resources
- Making changes to schedules are extremely easy with our intuitive drag-and-drop schedule editing function that lets you instantly find and assess alternatives.
- Breaks scheduling engine assigns breaks to each agent/shift while taking into account breaks configuration constraints and service level optimization.
- All other activities can be scheduled manually afterwards.
- "What-if" scenarions simulation will help you forecast the expected service levels in advance
Data Import and Export
- A Spreadsheet "look and feel" environment makes it easy and to import and edit your call center's data (including cut, paste, insert, delete, etc.)
- Smart yet simple and automatic import wizards let you import all necessary historical data on the fly, from various resources including MS Excel, text and CSV files.
- Many types of data files designs can be automatically identified and adapted.
Reports and Analysis
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis features provide predefined textual reports, graphs and charts for almost any aspect of the workforce management workflow, including call volume forecasts for each time slot in the planned weeks, required no. of agents, available agents, staffing gaps, suggested shift design, agents schedule/roster and many more.
- All the reports and charts can be exported to other applications like MS Excel.
All these features and more -- for the best price on the Internet.