Proven Business Benefits
WFMwizard makes a proven impact on your bottom line.
- Easily manage your call center - with our easy to use, inexpensive, complete workforce management solution.
- Reduce your staffing costs - generate an optimal shift design and agents schedule/roster every week. Schedule the right number of agents to meet incoming call volumes every hour, day and week.
- Achieve better service levels - by accurately forecasting and planning your resources, without adding staff.
- Retain your agents - by better meeting their needs and constraints.
- Make your customers happy - by accomplishing all of the above!
- Easily manage your call center. WFMwizard combines all the classic workforce management modules including forecasting, staffing, shift design, agents scheduling and reports. It is extremely easy to use, inexpensive and intuitive solution. No integration is needed to any other system in your call center.
- Reduce your staffing costs. With WFMwizard, you will be able to plan your call center's operations more accurately and efficiently. You will better forecast incoming call volumes for every time interval and know exactly how many agents are needed to be scheduled each time of the day. We will help you find an optimal shift design for your call center and generate the best weekly roster for your agents. All this means fewer agents scheduled each week for achieving your service level goals.
- Achieve better Service Levels - by accurately forecasting call volumes and optimally planning your shifts and agents schedules you will improve your call center's effectiveness and achieving better service levels without adding staff. In addition, you will be able to know how many agents you need to assign in each shift for every scenario you can think of.
- Retain your agents - by better meeting your agents' requests and limitations, enabling them to specify their optional days and shifts they will feel empowered and attrition rates will decline.
- Make your customers happy - The faster calls are answered with your agents more satisfied, your customers are sure to feel the difference!
Even more Benefits:
- Less time spent on Forecasting and Planning - WFMwizard raises your productivity by decreasing the time you spend every week on the complex tasks of forecasting call volume, staffing calculations, shift design optimization, agents scheduling etc.
- Lowest Implementation and Integration Costs - Installation of WFMwizard on your laptop or desktop is only a few minutes. Configuring a new call center may take between 30 minutes to a few hours - depending on the availability and quality of your historical data. No integration is needed to the ACD server or other call center system.
Who will benefit from using WFMwizard?
WFMwizard is mainly intended for:
- Call center operations managers or any other function within the call center that is responsible to analyze, forecast, optimize and schedule the agents for the short and long term planning horizon.
- Call center operations Consultants or any other function responsible for driving projects & planning processes that improve the efficiency and accuracy of agents staffing
- Call center Business analysts responsible for service level metrics and staffing/forecasting for the call center operation.
- Call center workforce planning managers responsible for the overall success of planning, determining staffing model requirements based on forecasts and developing optimal schedules for the contact center staff to ensure all service goals and guidelines are met.
- Call center managers - who are responsible themselves for the weekly planning of their call center operation
Is WFMwizard suitable for me?
- Are you using excel or other spreadsheet based calculations and formulas to do at least one of the following: forecast call volumes, calculate number of agents to staff in each time interval, plan the weekly shift design or assign agents to shifts in your call center?
- Are you using software tools that just help you calculate your agent staffing needs but you want a complete solution?
- Can you collect and save historical data of inbound call volumes and other call center and agents related parameters from an ACD or other application in your call center?
- Do you feel you need a more accurate and advanced approach to your workforce management needs than a spreadsheet, Erlang C equations or an agents staffing calculator?
If you find the answer to one or more of these questions to be true - WFMwizard is the right tool for you!